Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy April- Jokes, Travels, Visits and MORE!







So there is much to catch up on, apologies for lack of blogging recently but we've been out of town for more than a week and before that was the end of the term. We've had the Hennessys visiting in La Rochelle and then traveled through the Loire Valley visiting the famous castles with them. We ended our time together in Paris and then the kids and I stayed there for 5 days with a friend and revisited the city for my first time since I was there as a student almost 10 (!!!) years ago. The order of the pictures that I've posted is a bit random and there are tons more- it was hard to decide what to put up, over the next few days I will probably add more as well as some tidbits and stories. I just got another visitor, my friend Mitzi, who arrived last night from San Francisco, so my time is still pulled in more than the usual directions, but I want to catch up on blogging before I start back to work next week. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Eva, Thank you! We missed your updates. I am eager to hear about the April Fools picture. Mom p.s. We had an earthquake this morning, 5.2 or so. an interesting start to the day!

Catalina said...

wao! Paris, castles...great pictures Eva!