Thursday, February 7, 2008

The kids seem to be maturing rapidly...


...and are so full of wisdom! For example, Julian had this deeply philosophical question at dinner the other night - "Wouldn't it be funny if french was english?" Exactly. That's what I always say. These deep thoughts must be causing an accelerated aging process because all of a sudden he also seems to have grown the afeared mustache- he's opting not to shave for now because he's still afraid of the razor, but he's adapting quite well to his new facial hair.

3 comments:

Nancy Gift said...

That mustache he has grown makes him look very French!

:) I love when they say things like that.

Ser said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute. And so wise for his years.

jgrampb said...

I must have made more of an impression on him than I thought ! Wait till he gets a beard. Grandpa Jack