Monday, September 24, 2007

YEAH!

Welcome to the blog. Today I can't write much because I have to leave and pick up Julian from his first calm day at school here. Last week was difficult for him but he had settled down by Friday and this morning's drop-off was a calm kiss and goodbye. I am proud of him and glad we are moving forward. Next step is getting him to the routine of being at school for the morning and afternoon. That is the project for the week before I begin my job next Monday October 1st when he has to go for the full day so I can work.

Tomorrow I turn 30 in France! I turned 21 in Paris and now pass into the next decade here in La Rochelle. I have a dinner invitation with my proprieteur and his wife and we had our first dinner party last night with 2 other anglophone families.

More soon!

No comments: